Hello again :) I'm going to show you my favourite hairstyles at stardoll and what i think fit perfect with them:) So let's start:)
My absolutely favourite hairdo :)
I love the shiny long hair, it looks so silky and soft. I want to touch it, hahah:D The natural waves in the hair fit perfect to natural tones ( i know, my eye makeup is false :D ) and white. I like to wear it with dresses, tunics or dainty and pretty tops or skirts. It's perfect for all looks and outfits, that should look a bit romantically and girlish ^^.
A negative thing about the hair is that it hide the shoulders and chest. So if you want to wear a dress with nice decoration in this area or with shoulder pads or conspicuous sleeves, you should choose a shorter hairdo :).
The 3500er hairstyle:)
Beautyful, short braids! They fit with all normal and not to dressy outfits and to all colours! I always wear them with my Michael - Jackson Fanshirts, because they don't hide your shoulders, chest ....the hole body ;D Or short jumpsuites :).
It looks great with casual dresses, shorts, leggins, jeans longshirts. But never with a elegant, long dress!
Very cute are dresses or longshirts with fancy designs. Stripes, points, hearts or flower and szweet bows!
It's also perfect for big, conspicuous necklaces over simple tops, cause no hair hide a part of the necklace.
!
A hairdo for every day !
Pretty dresses, casual shirts or simple jeans. Everything fits to that hair:D I wear it mostly with blouses or cute, short and simple dresses.
You can choose if you want to have a elegant look with golden jewellery and natural makeup or the normal casual look with a bit makeup and a hippie-headband. Nearly everything is looking great with this loose, plaited braid over the shoulder:)
So be creative !
This was it for today ;) I hope you liked it :)
Greetings & Kisses from Laraaa :) ♥



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen